Digital Communication Officer – Spanish Speaking
Greater NYC Area
Data-driven, digitally fluent, our Marketing team is a Talkwalker's brand awareness and lead generation machine. With team members across the world, we're the global voice of Talkwalker, keeping us ahead of the competition no matter where we are. Connecting consumers with our products and business-critical insights from social data. Fast-paced, innovative, creative - it's what makes us the best marketing team in the industry.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Support the integrated Spain & LATAM communication strategy and assist in its planning, development and execution
- Directly work with the EU & ROW Market Operations Team Lead on building strong brand awareness for Talkwalker in Spain & LATAM region
- Create, organize and implement communication campaigns online and on social media channels
- Constantly write, publish and promote content in Spanish on owned and earned media channels (social, web, blog) to drive lead generation and conversions from Spain & LATAM: thought leadership, trending stories, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Serve as primary contact to strengthen the company’s relationships with Spain & LATAM media, answer incoming PR enquiries from media and other organizations
- Foster relations with prominent Spain & LATAM influencers in the social media analytics space
- Organize our presence in fairs and trade shows
- Regularly analyze, measure and report on the performance of Spain & LATAM marketing activities based on a set of pre-defined KPIs, constantly improve the strategy
- Be a key contributor to the overall marketing department of Talkwalker
- You have 1-3 years of experience in marketing/communications within a social media savvy company or a digital/PR agency
- Fluent in both Spanish as well as English
- You have a strong knowledge of Social Media Communications, Digital PR and Content Marketing
- You have strong writing abilities and storytelling skills
- You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have great time management skills, the ability to multitask and a willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com
Read Full Job Description