Digital Marketing Associate - Demand Generation at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Marketing Associate, B2B Demand Generation will be responsible for planning and executing inbound marketing programs to drive growth for two rapidly growing parts of the business - Grubhub Corporate Accounts & College Campus Partnerships.
This role will focus on owning and optimizing corporate and campus digital channels to fuel our inbound pipeline, with a heavy focus on SEO and content marketing. The ideal candidate is an energetic and scrappy entrepreneur with a true passion for B2B marketing and a strong desire to make an immediate impact. They should be customer-obsessed, rigorously analytical, and excited to bring big creative ideas to the table.
The Impact You Will Make
- Build, execute and own high-impact B2B acquisition marketing campaigns to accelerate growth for two key areas of the business: Grubhub Corporate (business diners) and Grubhub Campus Partnerships.
- Generate quality inbound leads and sales opportunities to hit aggressive demand generation goals.
- Set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals to internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the creative team to develop campaign assets including landing pages, blog posts, video content and more.
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, account management, B2C marketing, PR, legal and product, to successfully drive projects to completion while being a tireless advocate for our customers.
- Develop an expert understanding of Grubhub's enterprise customers, products, and use cases
- Collect learnings and best practices to enable continuous improvement in go to acquisition marketing plans and outcomes.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related concentration or equivalent experience
- At least 2-4 years of experience in B2B inbound marketing and SEO
- Experience in marketing for a technology company a big plus
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills and drive, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty)
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Previous Salesforce and Marketo (or equivalent CRM) experience preferred
- Working knowledge for Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and an SEO tool (Conductor preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]