Digital Marketing Associate | NYC
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing venture-backed enterprise tech startups in NYC? BetterCloud is changing the way modern IT teams operate by enabling them to manage and secure mission-critical SaaS applications (like G Suite, Slack, Dropxbox, etc.) from its SaaS operations management platform. Our success over the past 18 months since launching this new platform has positioned the company for expansion stage growth as the $50 billion market for enterprise SaaS applications continues to evolve.
We’re looking for a results-driven Digital Marketing Associate with a strong technical understanding of marketing systems, is able to balance testing new digital marketing strategies and tactics with scaling the programs that work effectively, all in an effort to achieve the best results for the business. Strong collaboration skills are key for success as you will work with the Sales, Customer Success and Data teams to solicit customer insights and monitor campaign performance and campaign attribution.
This position will report to our Manager of Digital Marketing and have the unique opportunity to manage all paid advertising channels, oversee advertising creative development and inform the overall marketing strategy using audience and campaign insights.
- Manage Paid Marketing Channels
- Use LinkedIn, Facebook, paid search, display, YouTube and other advertising channels to increase brand awareness, lead capture, newsletter subscriptions, demo requests and product page engagement
- Lead the ideation, development, execution and expansion of new and existing paid advertising campaigns
- Optimize campaigns, and reallocate budget to the channels and strategies delivering the highest ROI
- Create Compelling Advertising Copy, Landing Page Copy & Ad Design
- Write and test compelling ad, landing page and social media copy
- Manage design contractors to develop and refine new advertising assets for social and display channels
- Optimize landing page messaging to boost the rate of conversion
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to understand our product value proposition, competitive landscape, buyer personas and common prospect objections
- Analyze Campaign Results
- Evolve reporting dashboards to monitor campaign performance and inform budget allocation
- Conduct funnel analysis to identify which marketing assets and messaging sequences deliver the best results
- Identify performance insights such as optimal time of day, location targeting, bidding strategies, audience targeting, etc.
- Gain deep understanding of site visitor behavior, and deliver traffic to the most valuable pages using paid and organic channels (including SEO, YouTube and partner websites)
- Deliver Business Outcomes
- Influence key business metrics including MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities, Pipeline Generated
- Deliver relevant performance insights to team members in Product Marketing and Content Development roles to inform content strategy and product positioning
- A strong curiosity about customer behavior, interests, needs, and what drives them to purchase
- 0-3 years of experience managing paid advertising campaigns, preferably with an emphasis in paid social, display and paid search channels for a B2B company, advertising agency or startup
- Strong data analysis skills with a demonstrated ability to derive campaign performance insights
- Experience using website analytics and business intelligence tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, etc)
- Big picture thinking with strong attention to detail; you will need to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into paid campaigns, and then execute with precision and accuracy
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator