Digital Marketing Manager at JW Player
JW Player is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help drive marketing campaign efforts. Working alongside our Sales, Product and Marketing teams, you will play a key part in helping drive market growth for JW Player.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- 3-5 years of email, web and CRM marketing experience
- Demonstrable understanding of email and CRM best practices
- Proven track record of developing CRM and email marketing strategies (B2B experience a plus)
- Track record of working with product, sales and marketing teams
- Ability to communicate data and human driven insights into actionable creative strategies teaming with content marketing manager
- Highly organized, excellent project management skills and comfortable using email marketing software (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or HubSpot)
- Power-user of CRM and digital marketing software (Salesforce and Marketing Cloud experience a plus)
- Curious data driven decision maker who excels at collaboration
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and email coding principles (some web design experience a plus)
Who You Are:
- A self-starter with can-do attitude, a team player and hold an overall sense of ownership
- Meticulously organized and respect deadlines.
- A hustler at heart, not afraid to come up with crazy ideas and a creative problem solver
- You want to thrive in a fast-paced and exciting startup environment and have a passion for video technology
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.