Digital Marketing Manager
Are you ready for a new challenge?
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a key part of the digital demand generation team at Celonis. Your main responsibility is to further grow and build out our marketing automation capabilities. As part of the role, you will build and maintain personalized marketing campaigns, leveraging email and other communication channels. You will test, analyze and report on the effectiveness of these campaigns and will steward marketing requests globally.
This position will work closely with the demand generation, campaign management, and local field marketing functions to understand their business needs and translate those into campaign deliverables. Thereby, you serve as a best practice consultant to internal clients.
- Be an email marketing and marketing automation expert in the Digital Marketing team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify business needs and develop solutions.
- Utilize multiple data sources (1st party, 3rd party, web, email, mobile) to develop new ideas for customer segmentation
- Design and draft email marketing campaigns
- Translate data into actionable insights - improve our marketing automation capabilities to nurture and inform potential customers
- Work with the marketing team and cross-functional teams in the planning, development, and execution of triggered email marketing programs
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template
- Create emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Develop a personalization strategy
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions
- Optimize emails through A/B and multivariate testing: template, segmentation, content, calls-to-action, timing and frequency
- Send messages to those who have opted in for communications
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns
- BA/BS Degree (business administration or marketing preferred)
- Minimum 1-3 years professional experience in a marketing communication or similar role
- Hands-on experience in setting up email marketing or automation workflows and behaviorally segmented campaigns in marketing automation systems such as Pardot, Marketo, MailChimp, HubSpot etc.
- Understanding and experience with enterprise level email and marketing automation platform and CRM integration (i.e. SFDC)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong testing mindset
- HTML skills desirable
- Experience in software/technology is a plus