Digital Marketing Manager
This is Twigeo
Twigeo is a full-service global marketing agency with offices in Stockholm and New York. We have been delivering best-in-class digital marketing services, helping digital businesses reach targets since 2014. We are now 23 people, evenly split between women and men, we come from 12 countries and speak more than 16 languages.
Twigeo works with some of the world's most cutting edge digital companies including Spotify, Headspace, Soundcloud, Asana, Fair.com, Strava and many more. We help them reach and exceed targets with digital advertising efforts, marketing reporting with complete transparency, creative design, growth consultancy and much more.
In your role as a digital marketing manager, you will have the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing team where knowledge sharing is emphasized and critical thinking is encouraged. You will work with world leading brands and products, helping them to meet and exceed their goals, by continuously testing new channels, audiences & creatives.
- Create media plans, structure, and optimize campaigns to maximize learnings and reach client goals
- Collaborate with our marketing designers to produce data-driven creatives
- Stay up-to-date with new trends within performance marketing and independently learn new tools and tactics
- Spot trends and identify opportunities to continuously add business value
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights
We are looking for someone who is curious, hands-on and is able to take his/her own decisions. You like numbers and you adapt to changing situations. You have the ability to listen and the will to communicate.
You must have solid experience (2+ years) within digital marketing. You’ve worked with media buying interfaces and understand digital marketing analytics tools. You are proficient in excel, pivot tables, and manipulating data. Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must.
If you like what we describe above and think you are the perfect match, we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will perform rolling interviews for this position.
*Candidates must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. Twigeo does not sponsor applicants for work visas.*