Digital Marketing Manager
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager based in our headquarters in New York City. Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing, this individual will focus on driving demand through digital channels and web projects on Yext’s marketing site (yext.com), partnering closely with designers, web developers, sales, and a global team of marketing stakeholders.
This is a terrific opportunity for a well-rounded marketer who wants to hone their digital skills in a dynamic, fast-moving organization. Although a passionate interest in digital marketing is a must, a successful candidate will be a Renaissance marketer: equally skillful at project management, creative thinking, and data-driven analysis.
- Lead projects to optimize Yext’s web marketing properties (e.g. yext.com) to improve conversion rate, user experience and SEO.
- Craft and optimize landing pages for demand generation channels and campaigns (e.g. paid search).
- Help maintain accurate content on Yext’s domestic and international marketing websites.
- Analyze data to find opportunities to improve our digital marketing channels.
- Run A/B tests to drive more qualified sales leads.
- 4+ years of working experience as a professional in a dynamic startup or high growth environment
- Passionate about digital marketing and eager to learn more.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Strong design sensibility and empathy for the user.
- Familiarity with key digital marketing topics: SEO, SEM, A/B testing, content management systems (CMS), localization, and paid social media.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics (or another web analytics tool) and Salesforce.
- Experience in a B2B marketing organization.
- Experience managing a website on WordPress (or another CMS).
- Experience running digital paid media campaigns.
- Knowledgeable about SEO and conversion rate optimization best practices.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.