Smartling is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced and growing marketing team. You will be responsible for managing the company's specific sections of Smartling’s marketing website (smartling.com/resources), social media channels, conversational marketing channel, third-party directories, and other digital marketing channels or assets as necessary.
We are a small, tight-knit, dynamic group of marketers looking for an experienced Digital Marketing candidate. In this role, you will make data-driven decisions to drive inbound traffic, improve the company’s organic search rankings, manage online communities and messaging, and build conversational marketing playbooks. The candidate will collaborate with other members of the team to develop digital marketing strategies, and work with colleagues to ensure creative deliverables are met in a timely fashion.
- Create, maintain and deploy content on smartling.com/resources.
- Oversee social media strategy and channels (creation and deployment of content globally).
- Responsible for updating owned and third-party Smartling directories (all social and content channels).
- Create and maintains conversational marketing playbooks on smartling.com
- Develop a turn-key solution for driving engagement across the company on social media.
- Collaborate with counterparts in the US and EMEA to develop and implement a global digital strategy to support demand generation activities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience in house or at an agency.
- B2B marketing experience preferential.
- Ability to understand complex technology and translate it into a consumable marketing messaging.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in language, culture, and global content.
- Results Focused. Center on professional and personal growth.
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker.
- Strong analytical thinker. “If there is a problem I have a solution” attitude.
- Strategic thinker. Translates high level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- Customer Focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail Oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan - just blocks from Penn Station and Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.