Digital Marketing Manager at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Executing, analyzing, and optimizing all brand, event, webinar, and product marketing campaigns.
- Creating display and text ads for AdWords, social media, and paid media channels.
- Owning the campaign calendar and campaign trackers to establish schedules and maintain timelines for all campaigns.
- Monitoring the performance and measuring the success of all campaigns.
- Working with the Senior Directors to make adjustments as necessary to improve campaign performance.
- Managing our growing contact database - ensure that our contact database is clean and that all segmented lists are up to date.
- Presenting the performance of campaigns at the weekly campaign meeting with Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Analytics or related field
- 6+ years of professional marketing experience, with at least 4 years of digital marketing or demand gen experience
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and possess excellent project management and coordination skills
- Keen understanding of marketing metrics with the ability to distill data into key takeaways
- High proficiency with Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and LinkedIn Ads
- Solid knowledge of PPC, SEO/SEM, and social media platforms
- Knowledge of marketing channel best practices, content management platforms, and CRMs
- Teammate, with consensus-building skills
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (design, photo, video) is a significant plus
- Vendor or agency side Health Insurance experience is a plus
- Experience at a growth-stage B2B SaaS company is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress