Digital Marketing Manager at Bizzabo
We are looking for a strategic, analytically minded Digital Marketing Manager to join the Bizzabo Demand Generation team at the most exciting (and rapidly growing) event technology company in the market. We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record in developing, implementing, and measuring digital paid programs.
Bizzabo’s Demand Generation team plays a highly cross functional role, interfacing with other marketing functions [content/product marketing] and working as a key driver of pipeline for the Sales Team. As such, the ability to develop partnerships with internal stakeholders and key external partners to ensure digital optimization to drive engagement and conversions is key.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely watching the situation and are projecting a return to the office (following all precautions and health guidelines).
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and refine an integrated, global, cross-channel digital strategy that leverages insights to drive increased conversions and engagement
- Create both tactical and strategic digital campaigns using email, landing pages, and ads to drive contact acquisition / event registration and build our audience
- Build & manage ad campaigns in AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Drift
- Ensure the right systems and processes are in place to measure campaign performance and impact
- Prioritize and project manage growth experiments to ensure ongoing optimization of acquisition efforts and to test new tactics
- Manage our digital agency partner from end to end ensuring that the agency’s approach aligns with our overall strategy, manage budget spend, and ensure targets are achieved, and strategy is adjusted as needed
- Create high performing and measurable conversion based programs to drive growth through digital journeys
- Manage the website performance and optimization
Who you are
- 3+ years in B2B high tech marketing with experience with building and optimizing paid digital programs (e.g. Google, LinkedIn, FB, Drift, and others) ideally in a B2B SaaS/Tech company
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google analytics
- Proven track record of reaching and engaging audiences through integrated paid digital programs
- Experience managing external partnerships, particularly experience serving as the key contact with external agency partners
- Experience with ABM program to drive personalization and scale focused on the buyers' journey, delivering the right marketing program and content at the right time
- Experience with optimizing website performance and improving conversion
- Familiarity with tracking digital ads using pixels, URL parameters (UTM codes).