Director, Alliance Marketing
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As the Director, Alliance Marketing, you are responsible to drive and manage the execution of strategic marketing programs with our Partner Network (Reseller, Preferred, and App Directory) to grow Yext and help our partners succeed. This person is a seasoned marketing professional with experience working with large agencies and Software as a Service (SaaS) companies on the design and execution of marketing programs to drive pipeline. This person will be working to deliver impactful partner co-marketing strategies, joint pipeline acceleration, content, campaigns and programs. The position requires a blend of abilities including building and managing relationships, creativity on strategies and programs, managing a budget, and ensuring programs are successfully measured through key business KPIs and metrics to support the company’s growth goals through a vibrant partner and alliance community.
- Drive innovative co-marketing strategy and programs with top strategic alliance partner and preferred partner community that drive pipeline and build brand awareness.
- Inspire, lead and support execution of joint marketing campaigns and tactics including internal and external events, demand generation programs and communications.
- Assist with global event sponsorships and support event benefits including ensuring partners maximize their presence.
- Provide support facilitation in the creation of marketing initiatives including collateral production and approvals, customer stories, press releases, videos, social media materials and more to drive both thought leadership and demand.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the marketing team to align marketing plans with overall business plans for partners.
- Share updates on strategies, plans and tactics with both Yext and Partner stakeholders.
- Develop partner-specific content and thought-leadership in tandem with the Yext Content Marketing Team that benefits partner relationships and drives awareness of the Yext Partner Network.
- Manage co-marketing funds to optimize the impact and results across assigned partners.
- Gather funding requests, prioritize and follow-through on budget commitments with partners.
- Execute multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require balancing trade-offs and high-speed tactical execution.
- As a partner advisor and advocate, be an expert collaborator with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including marketing teams, legal, finance, support, and sales.
- Work cross-functionally with corporate, campaign, and product marketing teams to support Yext owned events such as ONWARD
- Measure and provide metrics for all initiatives which should achieve business goals and align to GTM plans.
- Measure and track results for all activities to demonstrate impact on business.
- Work cross-functionally with corporate, product, and field marketing teams
- Work with regional field marketers to align your key partners into regional field marketing campaigns.
- Represent the partner perspective by being a partner advocate and trusted advisor
- Bachelor level degree with marketing focus desirable.
- At least 6 years of high-tech marketing experience including campaigns, events, communications, preferably with a fast growth company.
- Highly motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the Yext business and the partner ecosystem.
- Success in driving business results in a highly dynamic and complex environment.
- A proven track record of success in developing the strategy and driving marketing campaigns in conjunction with B2B business partners.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs within a very high velocity, shifting environment.
- Strong communication skills, high credibility presence.
- Skillful at aligning marketing resources and adapting efforts across multiple stakeholders, above and beyond following an established plan.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.