Bizzabo is looking for a Director of Demand Generation who has a proven track record in digital acquisition and in developing multi-channel integrated campaigns that drive engagement, conversion and pipeline. This person will lead our Demand Generation team with the goal of driving pipeline by creating integrated, multi-touch campaigns that are executed across various channels including, but not limited to SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, events (owned & 3d party), marketing automation and nurture. We are looking for someone who is data-driven and knows how to experiment and optimize across these various tactics to consistently overachieve our pipeline goals.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition. Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and lead Bizzabo’s Demand Generation team and grow it into a best in class revenue driven machine
- Collaborate with Business Development & Marketing leadership team to further define our demand generation strategy and create campaigns that are aligned to our target ICP industries and personas
- Ensure that we hit our booking targets by creating a healthy stream of high quality pipeline opportunities for the go-to-market teams to pursue
- Rigorously track, analyze and communicate our lead generation and pipeline opportunity contributions on a regular basis
- Enhance our results through optimization, testing and other means
- Partner with Enterprise Marketing on their ABM strategy through the creation of target account lists, analysis of campaign attribution, performance and conversion rates and finding repeatable & scalable tactics to grow our business
- Identify ways to improve our marketing mix to minimize our cost of acquisition and accelerate revenue
- Drive pipeline through integrated campaigns across various channels including but not limited to SEO, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, database marketing/nurturing, list acquisition, call down campaigns, and industry events
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing within a SaaS company
- Proven track record of developing & executing multi-channel, integrated demand generation campaigns
- Must have experience of managing at least $1M of paid acquisition campaigns
- Proven track record in partnering with Sales, Sales Development & Revenue Operations to drive pipeline and funnel performance
- Must have robust experience with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot strongly preferred) and Salesforce
- Experience leading, managing and growing a team of marketing professionals
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills