Strategize. Implement. Execute all aspects of digital marketing.
With 30,000 inbound leads monthly, tons of public content and over 650,000 Newsletter subscribers we have an amazing opportunity to exponentially grow with the right digital marketing strategy in place. We are looking for a rockstar Director of Digital Marketing who has a proven track record of building and implementing digital strategies across SEO, SEM and Paid Social.
What this role is all about:
We want someone to join our team who is passionate about digital marketing and has the experience, ambition and analytical skills to make an impact and accelerate the growth of business. This is a player/coach role where you will have the resources you need to drive the strategy but you also cannot be afraid to get your hands dirty.
In this role you will have full responsibility for the paid and SEO portions of the business. With hundreds of research briefs and reports put out throughout the year and thousands already on our site, a strong SEO game could have massive upside. In addition to technical SEO and CRO activities you will also have a seat at the content production table to influence what is produced and will work with our content marketing team to build a funnel for intent-based content to attract the right prospects. We also have a great opportunity to improve how we approach our paid strategy, as well as help us optimize our website and landing pages for organic traffic and conversion. From pure top of funnel lead generation to audience growth for our Newsletter and across Social. You will report into the VP of Marketing and have one direct report to start.
Your main responsibilities:
- Build digital strategy and create lead generation opportunities
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs including PPC, SEM, paid social media, retargeting and programmatic buying
- Consistently hit targets for lead generation, ROAS, Organic traffic etc.
- Establish and track data-driven metrics that matter such as organic traffic, conversions and engagement. Monitor ROI for all programs, evaluate and optimize continuously
- Work with our development team to monitor key website health metrics, and suggest improvements.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years’ experience in technology driven companies SaaS preferred
- Strong leadership experience - Has built/scaled a digital team
- Has experience driving large scale, high velocity digital strategies
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, PPC, GA
- Proven track record building a data-driven user journey across channels
- Understanding of technical SEO and site optimization
- Amazing culture: Hard Work, High Standards, Hungry, Helpfulness, and Humility: Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!