Director of Field Marketing & Operations
Compass is looking for a Director of Field Marketing & Operations. You will guide and manage the marketing operations of the National Compass offices helping assure that the Compass agents are world class marketers. You will partner with the national network of Compass marketing leaders to deliver on scalable marketing solutions and services for Compass agents. You will partner closely with an accomplished network of Regional Marketing Leaders, GMs and Sales Managers to assure that all of our offices are providing insights among each other to help inform our National strategy and provide the optimal solution for future growth and service delivery.
You will ensure that each of our regions is learning from each other and set up training programs for our Regional Leaders to assure they are developing as Marketing Leaders. As a key partner to the creative studio you will collaborate with the Creative Directors and Production team to assure that our offices around the country have the tools they need to provide consistent and scalable work that adheres to our principles.
You will own the scalability of Marketing services and manage the Expansion group so they are implementing the most effective plan to open new markets and scale quickly and effectively. You will provide industry thought leadership around scalable service models - creating content about the improvement of these systems that will help publicize our efforts and drive agent recruiting.
You will partner with the Director of Performance Marketing to assure local teams are tracking and reporting on their work so we can deliver data and insights that help our team improve and drive the ROI of all Compass marketing.
This position will require up to 50% travel.
At Compass You Will:
- Drive marketing best practices nationally and serve as the voice of the regions back to HQ
- Oversee the operational efficiency dashboards of the Nationwide teams and partner with all the local leaders to drive adoption of our internal tracking systems.
- Build deep relationships with our National GMs and Sales Management group that will drive collaboration, open communication and ongoing learning
- Own the relationship with our Business Systems integration team to improve our productivity and tracking marketing spend and ROI.
- Own the National Marketing Satisfaction survey in partnership with the Agent Operations leaders to assure we are delivering top quality service across all of our markets and partner closely with all Regional Leaders to support their needs to improve results.
- Conduct competitive research on service and support that feed into the planning process.
- Own the International offering and partnership discussions that will extend Compass’ global reach for our sellers.
- Partner with the Director of Performance to assure the insights they are uncovering are delivered back to the team and our agents for performance improvements
- Partner with local leaders to guide the creation of coaching and training programs that will help agents improve their marketing Nationally.
- Develop a deep understanding of business drivers, proactively identifying strategic questions that are critical to the success of the business and incorporate into your planning around service and support
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the Manager of Expansion around the strategy for our National office expansion and support.
- Identify and incubate revenue programs in partnership with the Director of Performance and design in-market tests that can scale to be major drivers of growth through our sales and marketing channels.
What We're Looking For:
- 12+ years previous experience in a marketing or branding role; agency and creative product experience preferred
- Previous experience in management consulting
- B.A./B.S. required, MBA preferred
- Experience in a luxury brand or technology company, preferred
- Diverse industry experience across agencies, in-house, client type and consulting rigor
- Management experience leading cross-functional and cross-regional teams; change management experience is a plus
- Ability to create and scale processes that are efficient without sacrificing quality
- Deep channel based marketing expertise with ability to synthesize thoughts into cohesive marketing strategies
- Practical examples of communicating comlex marketing strategies into simple, scalable solutions
- Passion for real estate, architecture and sales driven business
- Experience working with sales teams and sales individuals