Director of Growth Marketing at Bodhala
**Only applications including a resume and cover letter will be considered.**
Bodhala’s groundbreaking legal technology solutions empower teams to analyze, interpret and optimize outside counsel spend — trailblazing a new era of legal market intelligence through AI and machine learning. With legal departments being asked to do more with less, Bodhala takes the ambiguity out of legal spend and empowers business leaders to make strategic decisions and justify those decisions with confidence.
Headquartered in New York City, Bodhala tripled its headcount last year and is positioned for continued fast-paced growth, with locations across the United States and in Europe.
Bodhala is looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to help us execute on our mission to create a transparent market for legal services by providing buy-side legal billing transparency, analytics, and strategic insights. The Director of Growth Marketing will ideate and plan multi-channel marketing campaigns that lead to attributable digital conversions and lift in inbound lead generation from General Counsels, Legal Operations Managers, and Operations teams.
Bodhala’s platform is designed specifically to address the unique challenges of the legal services market, so a well-rounded marketer who has an understanding of legal services or legal operations is a huge plus!
You are a doer, a collaborator, and an innovator who is laser-focused on impact.
As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will use your skills to:
- Plan and execute marketing strategies and cross-channel media plans to target General Counsels and other in-house counsel, Legal Operations Managers, and Operations teams
- Drive email campaign ideation, calendar planning, creative copywriting, and execution
- Measure and optimize the performance of all programs, campaigns, and channels
- Collaborate on Bodhala’s content calendar, and contribute to content copywriting with the intention of driving SEO impact
- Implement A/B testing for landing pages to improve conversion rates
- Identify segments and user cohorts, and maintain ownership of the Marketing Automation Software, as well as the CRM requirements and integration to manage this
- Configure and monitor analytics and CRM attribution reports to continuously optimize lifecycle campaigns and manage spend
- Partner with sales to ensure campaign alignment and coordinated execution
- Be the key point of contact for digital with our media agency and other digital agencies
You’ll come to Bodhala with:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of marketing and brand strategy experience in B2B (in-house or agency)
- A deep understanding of all aspects of digital marketing, from paid media to email marketing to social.
- Advanced in Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other demand-side platforms
- Advanced in Marketing Email & Automation Software
- Excellent understanding of account-based marketing strategy and tactics
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent creative copywriting experience and portfolio
- Comfortability with extracting data insights from Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Pardot experience a plus
Why work at Bodhala:
- You will have a lot of responsibility, the ability to make an immediate direct impact, and many opportunities to advance your career.
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well-funded early stage startup.
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued.
- You will work with a team of extremely smart and talented people who value collaboration and hard work.
- We offer great benefits - best-in-class health, dental and vision coverage, a 401K match (with no required vesting period), a generous parental leave policy, commuter and fitness subsidies, an FSA program, and much more!
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan.
Bodhala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.