Director Marketing Operations
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Celonis is seeking a Marketing Operations Director to build a long-term infrastructure needed to support the marketing organization as we increase the volume and complexity of our marketing programs. They will evaluate our current infrastructure – including the campaign execution process, quality controls in place, marketing tools, reporting, and implement enhancements to drive improvements to campaign quality & customer experience metrics. You will have the opportunity to build out a team consisting of Marketing Automation, Systems & Processes, and Data & Analytics.
- 2-5 years experience in building and running global Marketing operations for B2B tech companies
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to build processes and ensure process compliance in a hypergrowth environment
- Understanding of Marketing processes, digital Marketing, web content planning and content lifecycle management.
- Experience with Marketing automation platforms and marketing technology systems such as Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Demandbase, Terminus etc.
- Build out three main functionalities:
- Systems & Processes: own all marketing technologies including marketing automation, and set up integration and processes for all marketers and sales to leverage. Manage and deliver Marketing automation processes and projects from inception to maintenance.
- Data & Analytics: Implement services that continuously adapts and updates our marketing database, as well as provide analytics to the marketing organization, leveraging our own technology!
- Budget & ROI: Own the marketing attribution, and the budget monitoring
- Work with a global team of marketers to ensure process compliance
- Align with Sales Operations to optimize lead management and workflows to ensure maximization of the marketing to sales funnel increasing efficiencies and conversion rates