Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
As the Director of Marketing for Veeva Data Cloud, you will develop and execute integrated marketing plans, messaging, and content to meet and exceed Data Cloud’s business goals. You will work collaboratively across marketing and other departments in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
Qualified candidates can live anywhere in the continental U.S.
What You'll Do
- Create integrated marketing plans that drive awareness, demand, and overall market leadership.
- Work with strategy to develop messaging and positioning for Veeva Data Cloud
- Develop and foster the creation of fresh and new content to deliver on Veeva’s position as a thought leader
- Closely collaborate with strategy, sales, and product leadership and across marketing functions to ensure the development and delivery of the most effective programs aligned to the needs of the business
- Measure and optimize to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and deliver high ROI
- 10+ years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Experience owning the strategy, development, and successful execution of marketing programs (events, webinars, social, demand generation campaigns, executive roundtables, etc.)
- Experience developing customer-facing content and sales enablement materials
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Health data background
Nice to Have
- SaaS company experience
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]