Director of Marketing Science & Analytics
As the Director of Marketing Science & Analytics at Compass, you will shape Compass' global marketing measurement & analytics strategy and drive execution. You will be responsible for building the Marketing Science function while working closely with Compass marketing leadership to ensure that paid, owned, and earned marketing investments are driving impact. You will be the leader and visionary for Compass Marketing Science & Analytics.
At Compass You Will:
- Be responsible for analyzing and measuring the impact of paid, owned, and earned media; insights will drive marketing strategies at a local and national level
- Build and lead a team of measurement/analytics professionals of varying skill levels across geographies to deliver excellent measurement work, identifying opportunities for progression and identifying and nurturing future leaders
- Manage a complex set of marketing relationships that power paid, owned, and earned advertising nationally.
- Develop a strategy for the use of consumer based or advertising insights in support of driving the objectives of our marketing teams in service of agents
- Create and implement strategic plans and objectives for the organization in alignment with corporate strategy; oversee and approve policies and resource allocation decisions to ensure achievement of objectives
- Develop, nurture, and influence relationships with key agent leadership nationally
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom paid, owned, and earned media studies for Compass to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media types
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products, and partnerships and drive agent engagement around measurement innovation, including product alphas and betas
- This role reports directly to our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and is based in NYC
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong track record of extensive experience and familiarity with advertising measurement/analytics methods and technologies; experience with analytics platforms like GA360 and Adobe preferred
- Deep knowledge of marketing attribution systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills at an industry level and with senior marketers alongside demonstrable team management skills
- Advanced quantitative skills and working knowledge of statistics and financial or statistical analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audience and effectively at all levels of a marketing organization
- Ability to build and manage a team of managers and highly skilled individual contributors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in both B2C and B2B2C environments
- Travel 20% of the time to regional offices
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.