Director of Partner Alliances at Celonis
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Regional Channel Director.
- Managing a team of Channel Directors including managing & setting team goals & KPI's, responsibility of training, career development and performance management
- Develop and execute a holistic partner strategy to achieve sales goals within the Territory assigned to you.
- Drive and Scale region-specific sales and marketing activities with established partners including large SIs, technology companies, and boutique services companies
- Recruit, enable, and engage new partners specifically to support sales region goals
- Work closely with sales, marketing, solution engineering, and services organization to help drive partner influenced business in the region
- Record/track all activity in Salesforce.com
- Drive sales pipeline with partners including regular opportunity reviews to strive for a smooth sales process.
- Drive technical and sales enablement of partners.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- Minimum 10 years experience working for and/or driving partnerships with consulting services firms
- At least 1 year working with/around data analytics space
- At least 1 year working in small/earlier-stage company
- Experience selling, marketing or partnering to drive business
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.