Director of Product Marketing
- Oversee product positioning and messaging
- Create sales and customer success enablement materials
- Liaise between product, marketing and sales teams
Your First 30 Days
- Familiarize yourself with the product, sales process, current customers, target accounts & existing content.
- Map out the competitive landscape and begin to understand our market positioning.
- Take inventory of current collateral and develop a content creation roadmap.
Your First 60 Days
- Develop a stance on product positioning and messaging.
- Create a framework and process to facilitate a feedback loop between product, sales & marketing.
- Produce your first 3 pieces of content.
Your First 90 Days & Beyond
- Build and manage a backlog to prioritize content creation.
- Communicate and train value propositions to customer facing teams.
- Build a marketing framework, methodology and roadmap for product releases and launches.
- Work with customers to develop customer success stories, use cases, etc.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Multiple years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally in a high growth SaaS company.
- Proficient in translating and condensing highly technical product offerings and concepts effectively for a wide variety of audiences in a number of different formats.
- Experience working cross-functionally across sales, product management, and marketing.
- The technical know-how to effectively communicate with product managers and the business acumen to converse with sales.
- Experience interacting directly with customers through various settings (e.g., events, product councils, focus groups, etc).
- Experience launching products and managing the full go-to-market strategy – from tracking effectiveness and using results to make data-informed decisions to product positioning and competitive analysis.
- Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories through messaging briefs, marketing collateral and sales enablement content.
- Top notch written, verbal and presentation communication skills with the ability to synthesize complex information into compelling marketing collateral and sales enablement content.
- A high EQ, natural ability to build rapport with many different people quickly; convey expertise with the humility to accept feedback and others’ points of view in a highly collaborative environment.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work