Director, Product Marketing
Greater NYC Area
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
We are seeking a goal-oriented product marketing professional who wants to be a part of driving next level CX technology for health plans. This is a very hands-on role and will require someone with strong planning and execution skills. To succeed in this role, you’ll need proven leadership abilities in developing and delivering effective go-to-market strategies, driving collaboration across cross-functional teams, leading product marketing projects from concept to scale, and executing effective prospect/client education programs and marketing/sales materials.
What You'll Be Doing
- Understanding all of our products and their buyer and market value propositions in order to define product messaging and positioning.
- Enabling the sales team through collateral, training and positioning development.
- Developing go-to-market strategies for new products and features.
- Defining target audience personas for targeting and segmentation.
- Analyzing the market, competition, product and customer data to unlock insights and support multiple stakeholders in the organization.
- Specifying market needs for current and future products by conducting market research and supported by ongoing engagement with customers, non-customers and colleague collaboration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Analytics or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of health insurance experience
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience
- Expert-level, knowledge of the payer market, our customers, and their needs
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphs
- Keen understanding of business metrics with demonstrated capabilities of interpreting data and distilling into key takeaways
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Experience at a software product company is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description