BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management platform, empowering IT and security teams to discover, manage and secure their suite of SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, and fully-automated policy enforcement. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be leading the team’s efforts in driving awareness, consideration, and adoption of BetterCloud products. You will be responsible for developing our product positioning, creating powerful messaging, supporting development of our go-to-market strategy, and leading the execution of key launches and campaigns that push our business forward. This role is cross-functional in nature and will require successful partnership with product, sales, customer success, partnerships and various other teams across the company.
- 7+ years of overall experience in product marketing function with 2-4 years of proven success leading PMM teams.
- Experience working at a rapidly growing tech leader (public or private) with a prior role focused on enterprise SaaS marketing highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual) with demonstrated success building company and product narratives that have resulted in category disruption and measurable impact.
- A customer fanatic; a candidate that understands that no one can tell our story better than our customers and knows how to work with sales (pre & post) to help bring customer spokespeople to the spotlight in all things marketing.
- An excellent leader that will play an instrumental role in marketing leadership and contribute to the overall marketing momentum and culture.
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player and strong collaborator who knows how to drive success working with diverse teams.
- Someone well versed in product marketing frameworks, but knows that instinct is what truly drives success.
- Lead a team of product marketers by aligning their efforts to clear objectives and measuring success against well-defined metrics.
- Define the messaging & positioning of our products and features to prospects and customers
- Drive development of launch strategy and GTM plans for new features and upgrades to BetterCloud’s products
- Own the development of customer-facing marketing assets to support product storytelling (e.g. customer case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success and Partnerships to create and maintain the cohesiveness of our messaging and positioning
- Support the enablement of our sales teams around the user, the product, the market and our competitors
- Create and manage research projects to better understand current market trends, the broader competitive landscape and existing user needs
- Develop and launch campaigns to drive customer acquisition as well as customer retention
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.