Email Marketing Coordinator
Squarespace is seeking a self-motivated, passionate and agile Email Marketing Coordinator to assist in the development and execution of our CRM strategy. You will help ideate and manage the deployment of various acquisition and reactivation strategies including broadcast, batched, triggered and transactional email campaigns.
In addition, the right candidate will have a strong technical tendency with a desire to improve proficiency with our marketing technology. This position will be part of a growing team, focused on transforming Email Marketing as a revenue-driver for the company. This position is based out of our New York headquarters and reports to the CRM Manager.
- Code, set up, test and execute email marketing campaigns that deliver against revenue-driving goals including CTR, open rates, conversions and incremental revenue lift
- Maintain email calendar for Squarespace including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Set up A/B subject line, creative and copy tests regularly
- Manage review and approval process for email content
- Work with team analyst to direct email reporting needs for internal dashboards
- Work closely with the Engineering and Data Science teams to identify data needs for effective member segmentation, targeted content, and tracking
- Partner with designers to develop mobile optimized campaigns
- 1+ years of experience in a strategic email marketing, web design, or general marketing role
- Knowledge of overall email processes and ESP platforms
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS knowledge is a plus
- Operations-minded, hands on execution of CRM cross-messaging channels
- Creative and strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth, and content solutions to help achieve goals
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Both a self-starter and team player with great energy and drive
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in an expedited time frame and to establish trust and maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.