We believe shared knowledge has the power to create a better world. We’re on a mission to help people share what they know and make money doing it. Through tools and resources, we transform expertise and know-how into thriving online knowledge businesses.
Teachable is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a skilled technical marketer to help us write this exciting chapter and beyond. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, this role provides an opportunity to directly impact core business metrics through architecting and executing growth programs across the user journey.
In this role, you’ll partner closely with Acquisition, Content, Engagement, Design, and Analytic teams to develop, deploy, and test effective cross-channel marketing automation campaigns that help us improve conversion rates and increase customer LTV.
The ideal person for this role is an intensely curious, data-driven marketing pro. They relish segmentation, find joy in maintaining a healthy experimentation backlog, and take pride in helping craft effective emails, landing pages, lead forms, and more.
- Works with various areas of Marketing to develop and execute marketing automation strategies that attract, nurture, and convert current and future customers.
- Manage the execution of marketing automation tasks such as campaign setup, scheduling, triggers, tracking, testing and deployment.
- Provide channel expertise and recommendations throughout the creative process, including content messaging, segmentation, and communication frequency.
- Develops and deploys strategies for marketing email, text, banners, and notifications via respective platforms.
- Conduct quality assurance for all email and mobile pushes to ensure deadlines and process steps are executed on time and without error.
- Help scale automated marketing campaigns across channels with email marketing, nurturing efforts, ad targeting, and journey personalization.
- Work closely with marketers to understand objectives, develop programs, and ensure executions and segmentation strategies meet those objectives.
- Works with a cross-functional team of data analysts and developers to maintain the system, query databases, and manage lists, personas and segments.
- Maintains expertise through research and industry monitoring to evaluate and apply the latest industry best practices.
- Manages marketing automation integration with CRM (Salesforce) to ensure user information is streamlined across systems.
- Manages deliverability and send volume through ESP and sending APIs, and maintain relationships with marketing automation vendors.
- Work with data analysts to provide reporting of marketing automation efforts and present campaign analysis to key stakeholders.
- Create, optimize, and maintain best practices for email validation, list cleaning, and lead scoring
- 4+ years of experience as a power user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or comparable platform)
- Demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns, including database management, list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics.
- Desire to learn and grow within the marketing operations function
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work cross-functionally
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Flexible work policy beginning Sept. 1, 2021
Employees may be designated as Flex (mainly work from home with in-office option), in office, or fully remote upon special approval.
Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
$250 Donation Match Program
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.