Email Marketing Specialist
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
The Email Marketing Specialist will play a key role on our demand generation team and be responsible for Celonis's email marketing programs to drive opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration. In this role you will develop and implement our email marketing strategies and work across our Brand, Product, Demand Gen, and Sales teams to leverage email as a communication channel.
- Manages and assists with maintenance of marketing lists, automated programs and workflows, and landing pages created within our automation platform
- Monitors lead data quality, imports, email deliverability, database hygiene, and compliance
- Owns daily email sends including creation, targeting, QA and deployment; ensures all emails deploy correctly
- Responsible for segmentation strategy of email database to support various marketing programs
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams such as Brand, Product, Demand Gen, and Sales to support other teams’ needs leveraging email as a communication channel
- Regularly monitors email KPIs by function, persona, and segment and shares key insights with various cross-functional audiences
- Expands our strategies to drive Opt-Ins across multiple touchpoints from target personas
- Assists with lead database management and adheres to email governance policy set by MarTech manager
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- 1-3 years’ of experience deploying, developing and optimizing email campaigns with demonstrable track record of success supported by ROI measurement
- Hands-on experience in Marketo, Pardot, or similar marketing automation system strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency, Salesforce.com, and HTML/CSS experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work seamlessly in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated flexibility, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
- Continuously implement improvements for programs using data-driven insights
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and can easily switch gears to manage multiple project types
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.