Employment Brand Manager at Angi
At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
Talent Acquisition is a strategic driver of HomeAdvisor’s success and we are growing! We have a world-class, fun loving team working in concert to drive our global ambitions. As a team, we conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest in activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We accomplish this by partnering closely with leadership to hire colleagues who love what they do, are brilliant in their capabilities and want to be part of something that is greater than themselves.
As an Employment Brand Manager for our corporate business, you’ll partner with the recruiting team to brand and market the ANGI business as you would a product. With an exceptional understanding of the tech space, what excites tech talent and how to attract them, you'll work cross-functionally to position ANGI as a top tech employer, with the aim of attracting & engaging the most talented individuals in the business. We're looking for someone who is strategic and thoughtful, but also hands-on and scrappy.
What you'll do:
- Strategize and execute on building a voice for our brand to the external talent market so the candidates understand why we are an employer of choice, and our employer voice is a consistent message in each phase of the recruitment cycle - from our first message to the first day
- Strategize & execute on building content, like a blog, that effectively tells our story to top talent & updates talent consistently on the innovative work we are doing here
- Develop new content on a consistent basis for our career page - pictures, pieces on employees, job descriptions and the career opportunities we have here
- Develop, test, and analyze messaging recruiting is using for both active and passive candidate populations - what resonates? What should we change?
- Create a brand & sustain it with key colleges, universities, and consulting firms - posting and refreshing job posts on their boards, attending their fairs, speaking at their events, creating content that speaks to this cohort
- Build programs and content for internal teams that fulfill our recruiting goals, like content and messaging about our referral program
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3-6 years of experience, at least 2 in talent brand marketing
- Strong technical writing, messaging and content development skills, including both short and long form content
- Must be able to take advantage of recruiting-related software, including Applicant Tracking Systems, internet resources and social media websites
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Familiarity with a variety of the technology field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated interest in technology strongly preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $100-$125K, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!