Events Marketing Manager at Zipari
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:40 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
We’re seeking a goal-oriented and professional Events Marketing Manager who lives to manage events from conception through completion. This is a critical, hands-on role and will require someone with several years of professional events experience and excellent project management and communication skills. To succeed in this role, you’ll need proven abilities in planning, coordinating and executing in-person and digital events that drive demand and create opportunities to move deals through the sales cycle.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Brand Marketing.
What You'll Be Doing
- Organizing all professional events, including sponsored conferences, partner events, webinars, and sponsored conference-related events (e.g.prospect cocktail reception).
- Conducting pre-conference evaluations and post-conference analysis, managing the events tracker, and selecting sponsorship packages.
- Organizing on-the-ground events presence, including booth selection and design, collateral, shipping, and swag.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with conference organizers, working with internal team members across departments (Marketing, Product, Sales, and Client Success) and working with internal and external executives to ensure that each event we sponsor is a success.
- Managing our webinars and Annual Product User Conference, including managing and tracking all deliverables, timelines, and budgets, vendor management, contract negotiations, working with SMEs on content development and managing all event details such as marketing and promotional materials, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, and AV equipment.
- Coordinating with Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, and PR to promote and publicize all events and with Sales and Marketing Ops to operationalize lead generation for outcomes analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or a related field
- 5-7 years of Events Management experience, experience managing events for healthcare executives is a big plus
- Strong organizational communication skills
- Grace under pressure and tight timelines, and the ability to manage the logistics for multiple events simultaneously
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Ability to proactively identify issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description