Field Marketing Manager | East at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
We are a high energy, high growth startup that is seeking a collaborative, passionate and driven field marketer who will be responsible for building out a high impact field marketing plan for the East territory. You’ll be part of a marketing organization with a strong brand that values the influence events can have and partner with Sales leadership on formulating a field marketing plan from conception to execution that helps to build and influence pipeline.
- 3-5+ years of experience in event marketing
- Experience in the SaaS application landscape
- Strong project management skills and the ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
- Strategic and outcome-oriented mindset in planning and execution of a rigorous and high impact event schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce and Google Suite
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Partner with account executives and sales leadership to build out a robust field marketing plan that is both strategic and tactical
- Plan and execute a variety of high-end and high impact events for strategic account leads (sports and concert suites, Michelin-starred dinners, happy hours, etc.)
- Explore and assess third party regional events that can help generate leads and build our brand
- Coordinate logistics for all events including guest lists, invitations, registration, booth design, staffing, swag, collateral, speakers, etc.
- Partner with other areas of marketing to execute flawless event experiences for our attendees pre, during and post-event
- Create success metrics for events, track and report back
- Manage events onsite and travel when needed
- Represent interests of region across other marketing campaigns and initiatives
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.