Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Field Marketing you will run large scale and small focused events and will understand the importance of integrated marketing working with multiple stakeholders so examples of how marketing disciplines work together, will set you apart from the rest. Understanding the role of lead development and sales development will be critical to your success. This is both a strategic and hands-on tactical role. You will get the full support of the marketing team, but you must be ready to plan and execute your plans without constant oversight. Your success will fuel our Sales organization and plays a critical role at the top of the sales funnel.
- Plan, execute, and measure trade shows, conferences, customer dinners, webinars, and more.
- Evaluate events and programs for ability to generate sales interest and pipeline.
- Develop end-to-end event design - from the look and feel to the creating the pre and post engagement plan, you own developing everything needed to secure leads and meetings, as well as maximize event ROI.
- Build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Coordinate and communicate with sales.
- Track and report on the budget and overall expenses for your programs.
What we're looking for:
- 5-7+ years B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Prior event management experience required.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and partners.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- An energetic and willing attitude - you love jumping in to help wherever you can.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.