GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Global Indirect Channel Marketing Director to our Marketing team in New York!
As the Global Indirect Channel Marketing Director, you will report to the VP, Enterprise Marketing, and partner closely with the Senior VP, Indirect Sales Channel and team, as well as other verticals of the Global Marketing team. In this role, you will consolidate demand and drive regional pipeline generation for our indirect sales channel, using different marketing channels at a regional level. You will also manage all communication strategies with the channel.
- Liaise with regional leadership (Head of Channel Sales) on all marketing initiatives to develop a local indirect channel marketing plan
- Map opportunities, prioritize, negotiate and execute local events (online and offline) targeting potential partners and consultants
- Work closely with wishlist accounts to implement an ABM strategy for top tier partners
- Report marketing initiatives results and manage the channel marketing budget
- Identify local opportunities for cooperation, evaluating and organizing co-marketing or shared initiatives with partners
- Deliver a integrated marketing strategy for indirect channel sales, including content production, paid media campaigns (conception, not execution), production of sales and training collaterals, demand gen campaigns, partnering with Global Content and Growth team when needed
- Own specific channel sales content production and delivery across all platforms and channels (website, email, newsletter, social media, white papers, videos, ads, events, webinars, interactive content, podcasts, etc.)
- Ensure consistent message and content experience across touchpoints, aligned with our Global Content strategy and brand guidelines
WHO YOU ARE
- A marketing professional with 8+ years of experience in the health care, brokers, or benefits industry and has executed successful marketing campaigns for indirect channels (resellers)
- You have experience managing (built from scratch) online and offline events
- You’re with content marketing and content nurturing campaigns
- You are familiar with the B2B marketing funnel and understand the characteristics of prospects and what will help us maximize the effectiveness of the indirect sales channels
- You have experience using Salesforce (or dashboards like Tableau) to capture, track and report on leads and opportunities
- Hands-on & hustle: willing to deploy numerous campaigns, get insights from data, execute and run quick hypothesis tests to drive fast growth
- A team player who can think at the thousand foot level of impact Indirect sales channel can make on the larger company business goals
- You’re a strong communicator and interact effectively with all levels of management while operating in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Superb attention to detail, personal organization, and excellent planning & management skills
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of marketing analytics and key metrics
- Bonus if you:
- International or regional marketing experience
- A passion for wellness and/or fitness
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.