At Teachable, we’re on a mission to help people monetize their knowledge. We believe anyone pursuing a passion or profession develops valuable skills worth sharing. Our team is committed to building thoughtful tools and resources that make passing your knowledge on simple, meaningful, and rewarding.
Teachable is experiencing an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for an exceptional Growth Acquisition Manager to help us write this next chapter. Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, you will have the unique opportunity to have a fundamental impact on the success of a rapidly growing startup.
In this role you’ll design, implement, and manage programs that drive buyer engagement through a multi-channel approach that aligns with each stage of their journey.
In this role you’ll manage campaigns across various channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Video, etc) and by partnering with cross-functional teams, you’ll have the means to optimize a customer’s journey from beginning to end.
What you’ll be doing:
- Campaign Management — Day-to-day management of campaigns across a wide range of digital channels with an emphasis on driving high-quality users to support aggressive growth goals (fundamentals required, expertise not as we’ll train the right candidate up).
- Funnel Optimization – Scale top of funnel user growth from acquisition to activation and optimize each piece of the funnel throughout the buyer journey
- Measure - Obsess over the tracking and measurement of conversion effectiveness, including marketing attribution and ROI of marketing spend
- Test – Design and run A/B tests to drive key customer insights and optimize a users’ journey while reporting on the true incremental impact of campaigns
- Reporting - Analyze results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
- Communicate - Partner with cross-functional teams to improve aspects of a users’ journey in order to drive down customer acquisition costs and improve effectiveness in all channels
- 3 to 5 years experience in paid acquisition with a focus on digital, social and video platforms within the consumer technology or closely related industry.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- Track-record of success meeting and exceeding goals with a small team of marketing specialists
- Solid understanding of acquisition performance across digital ad channels
- Strong organizational and communication skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High familiarity of cultural marketing trends in creative, media, digital and social.
- Strong digital, tech-savvy citizen with working knowledge of web content management, marketing automation, Google Analytics, and other related tools and platforms
- Obsessed with analytics and understand data and how to use it effectively
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that empowers course creators to build and sell courses on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than $555 million to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now a part of the Hotmart group, an international startup, based in Brazil, with over 800 employees worldwide. Hotmart's mission is to help creators earn a living from their passion.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Comprehensive health benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premiums
Discretionary paid vacation & time off with a company average of 24 days a year
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
Dependent Care FSA
Your own standing desk or other personalized workspace
50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.