Growth Marketing Coordinator at Orchard
Orchard is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle.
Orchard offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –stress free, fair and simple.
Orchard launched in 2017 and was previously known as Perch. The company is headquartered in New York City, has 150+ employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $300 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose.
We are proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as a best workplace of 2020 and have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating!
The Growth Marketing Coordinator reports to the digital Growth Marketing Manager and is responsible for driving lead volume and customer acquisition. This role will focus on driving growth through, primarily, digital marketing channels. In this role you will:
- Focus on driving lead volume via digital channels including Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Manage campaign building and optimization in paid social channels
- Manage daily channel spend to budget goals and hitting cost-per-lead and cost-per-acquisition goals
- Work with creative designer to develop, test, and iterate paid social creatives
- Make recommendations for changes to channel budget levels based on channel performance
The Right Candidate
- Uses data to inform decision-making and goal setting
- Detail-oriented and ensures that we set ourselves up for success
- Peels back the onion to understand root cause of campaign performance
- Possesses strong written skills in developing ad copy and values creative in visual ads
- Gets their hands dirty and has a no-task-too-small approach to their role
- Exhibits a consistently strong drive for results with a desire to make an impact every single day
- 1-3 years in digital acquisition roles
- Deep experience in paid social advertising
- Bachelor’s degree
- Growth stage startup experience a plus