At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. TpT gives educators access to a trusted, one-of-a-kind community. We are the world’s first marketplace of our kind and founded by a teacher, for teachers as the go-to platform for teacher-created content for nearly 15 years. We are currently serving more than 7.5 million users and more than 85% of U.S. teachers. TpT is focused on building the next generation of e-learning experiences for millions of students and teachers across the world. If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just ask any teacher!
Who we are looking for
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
Teachers Pay Teachers is looking for a passionate, strategic, and analytical Demand Generation Specialist to join our Schools Acquisition Team and help grow our subscription product for schools. You’ll drive leads for TpT School Access, our school-wide subscription, leveraging key channels to fill the sales pipeline with school and district leaders. You’ll use your background in B2B demand gen to expand referral programs and direct acquisition efforts, while identifying and scaling new acquisition channels. Partnering with Product Marketing, Brand & Content, and Sales, you’ll execute against the most promising opportunities to fill the sales pipeline.
Because we're a mission-driven company, you'll feel great about your success in this role. You'll be driving significant growth for TpT in a key company initiative, getting teachers paid for their expertise, AND giving more educators the resources they need to teach at their best.
- Identify new lead generation opportunities and build scalable, data-driven campaigns to fill the sales pipeline
- Use A/B testing to improve referral programs, direct acquisition efforts, landing pages, and lead capture forms
- Develop and execute on a roadmap of acquisition tactics on a quarterly basis, working with channel partners
- Run tests across owned and paid digital marketing channels to maximize ROI
- Partner with Sales, Product Marketing, and Brand & Content teams to map and build out customer journeys that drive into the sales pipeline
- Measure and report out on effectiveness of demand gen efforts
- Support additional growth initiatives as needed
Qualities of a successful candidate
- BA/BS degree
- 2-5 years of experience running B2B acquisition programs at a scale that have consistently delivered business results
- Experience generating B2B leads through owned and paid digital marketing channels (eg. email, onsite, search, social, paid media, content)
- Strong analytical skills - ability to understand attribution models, interpret data within the context of the AB testing, and derive insights from data
- Proficiency using data analytics tools like Heap, Google Analytics, Looker, etc. to analyze results and identify new opportunities
- Working knowledge of AB testing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics
- Proven project management skills and ability to lead projects with cross-functional teams
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple competing projects at varying scales
- Flexible and comfortable with working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Passion for our mission and impact-oriented
- Strong understanding of the education industry and teachers
- Advanced Excel, HTML, CSS skills
- Parental leave for both mothers and fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mother’s Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized and celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if you’re a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection and use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.