Growth Marketing Lead at Ribbon
Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Be an invited guest to dinner - Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
- Be a (home) owner - If we see a problem, we address it head-on without assuming someone else will do it.
- Break new ground - We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
- Foster greatness - We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
- Engage with intellectual humility - We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
We are building a world-class marketing team at Ribbon. Our Growth Marketing Lead will play a key role in our ability to drive acquisition & LTV. Leading our paid, on & off-line marketing.
How you’ll help make homeownership achievable:
The Growth Marketing Lead is a strategic, data-driven marketer who will support paid initiatives to drive new customer acquisition. As a member of the marketing team, and reporting to the head of sales and marketing, you’ll be responsible for tracking acquisition performance across a number of online and offline channels, setting up experiments and tests to optimize marketing leverage and efficiency. Closely manage relationships with our internal stakeholders and external vendors.
What we’re looking for:
You are a highly collaborative, a results-orientated marketer with demonstrated experience owning analysis end to end. You take a customer-centric approach, and you are passionate about doing what’s right for our customers and brand. You are an excellent communicator, project manager and have detailed experience of growing paid channels from the ground up. You’ll want to roll up your sleeves and build a high impact growth program at Ribbon!
- A/B Testing, optimization, and managing CAC are the reason you get out of bed!
- Make informed recommendations for the direction of the growth marketing org (new campaigns, channels, bidding strategies, targeting options)
- Scope and define experiment/campaigns
- Partner closely with our BI team to ensure the highest quality of data.
- Work cross-functionally with the greater org top support our goal of end to end alignment
- Comfortable across all core paid marketing activities
- 3 + years of experience in Fin Services, Media buying, lead generation, or other performance quant/qual driven fields.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Excel and SQL master
- Great verbal and written communicator.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.