Growth Marketing Manager
At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we’re unlocking the power of educator-created content. More than 3 out of 4 teachers in the U.S., Canada, and Australia come to TpT every year to get teacher-tested, engaging, and rigorous materials. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into a massive online marketplace where teachers have created 4 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than six million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, and parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. According to Fast Company, Teachers Pay Teachers is one of the top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world! If you haven’t heard of TpT yet and want to learn more, just ask a teacher.
Who we are looking for
We’re a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers and learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. It’s the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, and focused effort. We want every day to be fun and to matter.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you leverage your bias for action to directly contribute to the growth of our business by optimizing the performance of our full traffic funnel. As an optimization expert, you’ll partner with a cross-functional team to identify the most promising areas for improvement, create a testing strategy, test your hypotheses, and iterate to success. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with experimentation (A/B testing), personalization, website analytics and the tactics needed to improve user experience and drive increased performance.
- Lead day-to-day operations of conversion rate optimization within Growth Marketing
- Conduct full-funnel analyses to identify inefficient aspects of the funnel, plan opportunities, and implement experiments that drive sustainable growth
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, the definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculations
- Configure and use website analytics and testing platforms to measure the performance of experiments and identify valuable learnings
- Document and communicate results of A/B tests to stakeholders and senior leaders regularly
- Work closely with specialist agencies to execute tests
- BA/BS degree
- Significant experience managing/leading growth at an e-commerce company; web analytics expertise in this capacity
- 4-6+ years of experience managing conversion rate optimization programs at a scale that have consistently delivered business results
- Technical experience with A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), analytics (eg. Google Analytics), user testing (eg. Hotjar, Survey Monkey)
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to understand and interpret data within the context of the AB / Multivariate testing
- Advanced Excel, SQL and data analysis skills
- HTML, CSS, JS knowledge preferred
- Must be impact-oriented
- Strong understanding of the education industry and teachers
- Parental leave for both mothers and fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mother’s Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized and celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team ([email protected]) to make the need for an accommodation known.