Growth Marketing Manager
Greater NYC Area
Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy.
Every year in the U.S. $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty. Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life’s biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 90+ employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: FirstMark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
The Growth Marketing Manager reports to our Head of Growth and is responsible for driving lead volume and customer acquisition. This role will focus on driving growth through, primarily, digital marketing channels. In this role you will:
- Focus on driving lead volume via digital channels including Facebook, Instagram, SEM, and retargeting
- Develop landing page testing strategy and drive to execution, optimizing for conversion
- Test different ad creatives, including static vs video advertising, different messaging, and different audience targets
- Create weekly/monthly testing cadence for channels and document learnings
- Measure performance daily, managing channels to a cost-per-lead and cost-per-acquisition target
The Right Candidate
- Uses data to inform decision-making and goal setting
- Detail oriented ensuring that we set ourselves up for success
- Peels back the onion to understand root cause of campaign performance
- Possesses strong written skills in developing ad copy and values creative in visual ads
- Gets their hands dirty and has a no-task-too-small approach to their role
- Exhibits a consistently strong drive for results with a desire to make an impact every single day
- 3+ years in digital acquisition growth roles
- Deep experience in paid social advertising
- Bachelor’s degree
- Growth stage startup experience a plus
Read Full Job Description