Head of Demand
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Head of Demand will be the key point of contact during prospective members’ Knotel experiences. Aside from being a sales and marketing genius, the Head of Demand must be a seasoned executive, business leader, and diplomat. S/he will manage sales targets, pipelines, and processes, taking a hands-on approach to build a team of closers and problem solvers. S/he will lead the team towards sales goals, financial performance, capital efficiency, and other key metrics. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Head of Demand will contribute to this culture and further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disrupter of commercial real estate.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and direct revenue and customer acquisition teams to achieve and maximize revenue within the New York region.
- Coordinate business development efforts with our global enterprise team to cultivate global strategic relationships with New York based companies
- Drive and adapt go-to-market strategies and tactics that drive capital-efficient, profitable growth.
- Implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales and marketing processes.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume.
- Collect relevant competitors' market information to increase sales volume and market share.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales goal.
- Coordinate with internal teams to increase sales within your region through lead generation and processes.
- Attract, hire, train and retain top sales, marketing, and customer success talent.
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric yet outcome-driven.
Who You Are
You are passionate about sales, sales best practices, and strategies for optimizing sales and customer acquisition outcomes. You’re intellectually curious and captivated by the changing tides of commercial real estate, eager to gain expertise in this exciting industry as quickly as possible. You want to be an owner in building something meaningful. You also have the following:
- Executive-level sales, marketing, operations, or revenue operations experience
- A deep understanding, and proven experience, of what it takes to hire, ramp, and manage entry-level and mid-level sales and marketing team members
- Excellent communicator and exceptional presentation skills
- Team player who is a proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $560 million in funding and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.