Industry & Event Marketing Manager at Blink Health
Blink Health is looking for an experienced marketing professional who will drive key industry marketing initiatives on a national scale - with a focus on driving our presence across the healthcare ecosystem of physicians, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies, and health systems. This role is for someone who innately understands the power of thought leadership, partnerships and event programming to tell our story and to build an industry community. The Industry & Event Marketing Manager will be expected to drive a strategic marketing plan that build’s Blink’s awareness and engagement through a range of tactics including events, webinars, speaking engagements, and content. Working closely with Marketing and Sales partners, you will bring industry marketing initiatives to life in order to drive demand to our products and services.
At Blink Health You Will:
- Develop an industry marketing plan that outlines industry engagement though paid, owned, and earned channels
- Build and activate our event strategy in partnership with our sales channels
- Partner with the content marketing team to activate a thought leadership and speaking program
- You will build an Industry and Event Marketing team dedicated to driving demand for our enterprise channels; this will include sales enablement, content development, events, and webinars.
- Manage and coach a talented marketing associates, ensuring their continued development and growth
- This role reports directly to our Head of Growth Marketing and is based in NYC
What We Look For:
- You have 7+ years of Industry Marketing experience, 4+ years directly in event marketing and sales enablement, with a focus on driving demand within technology or healthcare industries
- You have experience managing high performing teams and developing talent
- You have experience with relationship-building, particularly with industry thought leaders, industry association leaders, industry bodies and event organizers
- You have strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- You have experience in developing and producing industry marketing programs (identifying and securing presentations, developing and driving strategic positioning/messaging)
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset and consumer empathy and you have a dedication to great consumer experiences
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver, and have a high level of accountability
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- You demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You seek to make things better while maintaining high quality and consistently fresh creative.
- You love managing and building teams with experience guiding both individuals and entire teams toward success.