Internal Communications Manager at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- 5+ years applied experience managing internal comms. Global experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills, understanding visual storytelling, beyond listing facts and details. Key expertise with PowerPoint and video presentations.
- Proven writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees. Ability to write for the voice and style of CEO and other executives.
- Prudent judgement with sensitivity to Company goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees.
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with global marketing and HR functions.
- Confidence to counsel senior executives and explain communication techniques to them.
- Digital native with familiarity with digital and video means of communication, is essential.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Establish global internal communications strategy, working directly with Company co-CEOs and senior managers.
- Create and execute a content calendar of internal news, with communication through various optimal channels. Design custom motion graphics and incorporate them into videos.
- Draft presentations and coordinate ongoing events including monthly global all-employee calls.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, including layout of content.
- Act as an internal resource for all internal communications, able to gain answers to questions as they arise. Draft messages for senior executives for presentations to employees in written or spoken form.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent and coordinated with external communications and across the organization.
- Advise senior executives of developments, making recommendations, responding to feedback, and adjusting content accordingly.
- Initiate global company initiatives, events and projects in new and creative ways.