Launch Marketing Manager at Via
As a launch marketing manager, you will lead the local marketing and outreach efforts for Via partnerships with transit agencies and municipalities around the country. Your role will be to drive local awareness and word of mouth spread of the new service through outreach to stakeholder groups, partnerships with local businesses, targeted street marketing campaigns, promotional campaigns and more. This position plays a critical role in establishing awareness of the service from day one and to build ridership within the early months of the pilot.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruit and manage targeted street marketing teams. Coordinate with the Via City management team to evaluate and manage the success of the street marketing teams.
- Identify and develop partnership opportunities with local businesses.
- Organize and conduct meetings and events with local stakeholders to build awareness of the service before and during launch.
- Help identify and manage local PR opportunities.
- Use tools such as Leanplum to create awareness campaigns.
- Several years of experience with grassroots marketing and/or brand ambassador campaigns.
- Creative, independent, enterprising, and a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Experience with multiple ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, mobile marketing platforms, and mobile analytics is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willing to travel
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.