Loyalty Marketing Manager
Latch is seeking a Loyalty Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic retention-minded marketer to help strengthen our relationships with our customers (real estate owners) and users (property managers and residents). This person will work cross-functionally with product, customer success, and sales to develop compelling engagement and loyalty initiatives, and support our various stakeholders at every point during with journey with Latch.
Smart access isn’t just about unlocking doors—it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a building, and to facilitate new services and experiences from unattended delivery to short-term rental. We’re looking for a problem solver that’s both creative and quantitative, and excited about joining a fast-growing team where everybody wears a lot of hats.
What you’ll do:
- Establish an official loyalty program that helps us onboard, upsell, and engage our paying customers, and turn them into brand advocates
- Launch programs and campaigns (focused heavily on email, to start) that help to drive product adoption, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities, and foster advocacy among our resident and property manager users
- Plan and execute events that promote thought leadership and community building
- Identify appropriate engagement and retention metrics and develop a reporting framework to measure the success of your efforts
Who you are:
- You think like a product marketer, a growth marketer, and a brand marketer
- You’re data driven: you know how to consistently test, analyze, and optimize campaigns
- You’re a strong writer and communicator
- You’re an experienced email marketer with proficiency working in tools like Marketo
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably at a B2B or consumer SaaS company
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.