Marketing Analytics Manager
What You'll Do
- Lead a team
- Lead and manage a growing team of junior and senior analysts supporting our clients’ understanding of marketing effectiveness in a variety of media channels
- Develop and mentor talent
- Champion a dynamic culture of relentless testing, measurement, and optimization
- Own the execution of marketing effectiveness measurement
- Supervise and support team production of high quality analytics deliverables at scale
- Partner with Client Services team to understand client needs; propose and implement analytical frameworks to measure marketing effectiveness via A/B testing
- Lead the effort in understanding patient conversion & adherence behaviors and their correlates
- Interpret analytical results in cross-team conversations to develop data-driven insights and recommendations
- Become a subject matter expert: design, recommend, and consult on analytic methodologies and approaches to address key client questions
- Refine analytical methodology continuously to adapt rigorous methods to fit the needs of a fast-growing business
- Drive operational excellence
- Implement new methodologies and processes to improve analytical rigor and efficiency of execution
- Maintain a high standard of analytical excellence by supporting and refining best practices
- Work closely with data science teams to contribute to advanced analytics projects
What You've Done
- 5+ years of practical analytics experience with an emphasis on A/B and hypothesis testing
- Experience managing and mentoring analysts strongly preferred
- Degree in a quantitative field. Empirical research methods, such as statistics, economics, psychology, operations research is strongly preferred.
- Must be intimately familiar with analytic methodologies applicable to marketing effectiveness, e.g., A/B testing, applied regression, multi-touch attribution solutions, etc
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to interpret data and transform them into insights that answer often unstructured business questions
- Demonstrated experience implementing operational excellence in an analytics environment
- Proficient in at least one programming language used for data analysis (e.g., SAS, R, SQL, STATA, Python, etc)
- Knowledge of pharma marketing a plus
- Knowledge of specific media channel business models (e.g., Digital ecosystem, television) a plus
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.