Marketing Associate - Midtown
Greater NYC Area
Compass seeks a Marketing Associate to help shape for our agents’ marketing initiatives, from concepts and development through implementation and tracking. You will work collaboratively with the internal marketing & creative team and external vendors to execute agents' initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables for agents. You will be part of the team determining and refining agent marketing policies, processes, strategies, and best practices. This position will be seated at our Midtown office.
At Compass You Will:
- Consult with agents to shape marketing initiatives and campaigns; liaise between the company’s designers and agents to communicate and coordinate the delivery of projects and materials.
- Assist with developing and implementing improved agent marketing policies and processes and tracking individual agent marketing budgets.
- Monitor marketing budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results from advertising/marketing projects with marketing/advertising plans and forecasts.
- Provide creative and strategic marketing recommendations
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
What We Look For:
- Ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with client/account management, real estate marketing, and/or luxury brands a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media/online marketing platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
Read Full Job Description