Marketing Automation Manager
About Capital Rx:
Capital Rx is a next generation pharmacy benefits manager, overseeing prescription benefit plans on behalf of employers, unions, and government entities. Determined to transform an outdated model, Capital Rx’s mission is to change the way prescription benefits are priced and administered in the US, unlocking enduring social change. Through our platform approach, Capital Rx delivers data-driven insights and actionable strategies that reduce costs, while improving patient outcomes. Our commitment to innovation, technology and service is the reason why Capital Rx is among the fastest-growing PBMs in the country.
The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for programs, campaigns and tactics that contribute to marketing and sales' opportunity and revenue goals. This individual will help develop a scalable marketing automation plan and drive the execution to achieve acquisition targets. The successful candidate will have experience and a toolkit of tactics aimed at constant testing and optimization. Ideally, this person thrives in an evolving, fast-paced startup environment, and is excited about opening up new lead generation channels.
- Manage and execute integrated campaigns that include a mix of email, direct mailing, paid search, display & remarketing, SEM, content and other channels
- Design, test, and execute lead nurture marketing campaigns and A/B testing strategies to move prospects through the marketing automation funnel
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns targeting new prospects and current clients in key segments and verticals to raise levels of client acquisition and engagement
- Spearhead LinkedIn initiatives to build Capital Rx as a leading community online
- Build and execute the content marketing strategies to strengthen Capital Rx thought leadership and increase user engagement online
- Leverage Capital Rx’s existing tools to execute innovative cross-channel campaigns for acquisition and retention marketing
- Provide reports and actively monitor the health of the marketing channel mix using key KPIs such as contribution to sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Work with sales operations to grow marketing database, maintain data cleanliness, and refine segmentation strategy
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure leads result in revenue and constantly refine the lead funnel
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey to ensure campaign effectiveness
Qualifications / Profile:
- 4+ years of marketing experience focused on growth marketing and B2B marketing automation
- Results-driven, a sense of urgency & excellent attention to detail
- A problem-solver who can work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience with marketing automation and digital marketing systems required (Pardot, Marketo, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce, Chorus, Outreach and LinkedIn Sales Navigator desired
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns to drive MQLs/SQLs
- Successful track record of generating and nurturing leads through digital, email and other channels