Marketing Automation Manager at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaS Ops solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaS Ops movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaS Ops” - Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
We’re a high energy, high growth tech company searching for a Marketing Automation Manager in New York to help build out BetterCloud’s Marketing Campaigns and Programs. We’re looking for someone who is a marketing automation techie who loves a good challenge and thrives under pressure. You know the ins and outs of Marketing Automation, CRM platforms and can easily diagnose and fix issues. You have a strong understanding of the sales funnel and enjoy building, executing, and optimizing lead generation and ABM strategies. This manager must have a strong understanding of the Marketing Technology Stack and make data-driven decisions for the business.
- 2+ years of Marketing Automation/Operations experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo and Pardot experience a plus)
- Deep understanding of Salesforce reporting and it’s integration with marketing automation platforms
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Campaign and Campaign Member Architecture
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within the marketing technology stack and to thoroughly QA prior to launching campaigns
- Basic CSS and HTML understanding as it relates to email design
- Build marketing and operational programs in Marketo
- Proven track record creating Marketing Automation campaigns and running A/B testing programs across various channels and owned assets.
- Continuously optimize lead scoring models and ‘always on’ campaigns
- Improve technology efficiencies to ensure that the right data is piping into the right systems at the right time
- Jointly own the Marketo Lead Database, focusing on data enrichment, completeness, and hygiene to ensure our communications are inboxed
- Empower Marketing and external team members with reporting and Salesforce dashboards that not only display overall performance and key findings, but that also provide prescriptive insights for future improvements
- Create documentation and conduct training for team members after implementing new technologies
- Focus on automation of manual tasks and on ways to fill the gaps in our technology stack
- Measure all stages of the marketing funnel and identify leaks that need to be addressed by technologies, processes, or people
- Capture every marketing touchpoint for consistent multi-touch attribution
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.