WHO ARE WE?
Vestwell believes that all Americans should have easy access to a retirement account which is why we’ve created a digital platform that makes it simpler to offer and administer 401(k) plans. By combining the expertise of an advisor with the sophistication of a technology provider, we’ve modernized the retirement offering while removing traditional friction points. As a result, advisors get an easy button for expanding their business, employers get a cost-effective solution without the administrative burden, and employees get a user-friendly portal that helps them achieve their long-term saving goals.
With backing from leading Fintech and Finserv investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of change in the $7 trillion 401(k) market. Our team believes in the mission we’ve set out to achieve and we’re working hard to get there. We’re ambitious, honest, thoughtful, and fun. Oh, and we’re really good at ping pong.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Automation and Operations Manager to oversee Vestwell’s execution of digital tactics from acquisition through retention. By leveraging technology (Pardot, SalesLoft, and Salesforce), s/he will create a successful top-of-the-funnel lead generation strategy through email, SEO, SEM, social media, etc. as well as post-conversion loyalty through ongoing digital communication. S/he will also be responsible for reporting across all channels to evaluate and improve effectiveness.
An ideal candidate has experience with marketing automation including building, implementing, and evaluating campaigns across multiple demographics. S/he should see digital channels as an effective outlet for owning thought leadership and have a proven track record of leveraging campaigns that drive engagement. Perhaps more importantly, all candidates should count detail oriented, articulate, efficient, and creative amongst their most valuable assets. Last, but certainly not least, the person we hire must embody an entrepreneurial spirit and be driven by the fast paced, challenging, and collaborative environment of a growing start-up.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Build an automated digital engine that leverages multi-channel marketing initiatives to drive lead generation
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to support the distribution of compelling content and creative digital assets
- Implement segmentation strategies to effectively target cross-industry leads
- Develop successful digital campaigns across email, social, and web channels
- Support efforts to engage followers and establish a community of key retirement industry influencers
- Apply SEO and SEM strategies to increase visibility of content
- Track and analyze marketing effectiveness through metrics and dashboards
- Maintain Pardot effectiveness through best practices and effective troubleshooting
- Stay current with digital trends and tools and recommend new innovations to support marketing/content distribution efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 5-7 years of B2B digital and marketing operations experience
- A constant drive to improve top-of-the-funnel lead generation
- Proven success in using CRM, website, and social media analytics tools
- Ability to implement and manage both native and Zapier integrations with mainstream marketing tools such as GotoWebinar, ChiliPiper, SEM outlets, etc.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and marketing automation platforms - Pardot expertise strongly preferred
- Significant experience building, evaluating, and improving upon marketing metrics
- Self-starter who can operate well in a collaborative team environment and adapt effectively to changing business priorities/strategies.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs, and tackle new challenges daily