Marketing Automation Strategist
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a Marketing Automation Strategist to assist with all global marketing automation systems and processes, including designing, developing, and executing. They will be collaborating with stakeholders across the organization helping to implement and optimize campaigns, including working to improve the entire lead generation lifecycle for each region. They will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of the programs and ensuring integration across departments both locally and regionally. They will support the business through the execution and analysis of email marketing efforts, with a particular focus on customer lifecycle, automated email programs, and customer journeys. The Marketing Automation Strategist will help drive the marketing team forward by designing tests and strategies to increase engagement and optimize the customer experience. This person will work very closely with marketing leadership.
- Oversee the global development, growth, and operations of marketing automation programs
- Partner with the product, content, and sales team to create compelling nurture paths for different personas, and constantly iterate and test to drive improvement
- Lay out campaign workflows, including validation rules, triggers, alerts, and automated responses
- Responsible for marketing automation Quality Assurance from design rendering to email functionality and static list uploads
- Establish global KPIs and configure standard reports and to measure tactic and campaign success as well as business results
- Strong understanding of email/SMS regulations across all relevant regions and ability to enforce internally
- Execute email and cross-channel marketing programs with a focus on segmentation, contact strategy, and customer journey building globally
- Develop a testing plan to continuously drive increased customer interest, conversion, sales, LTV and profitability across segments and channels
- Implement segmentation and contact strategy based on customer preference, buying behavior, past performance and marketing objectives globally
- Maintain healthy deliverability rates of Yext’s sender IPs and domains by monitoring engagement and bounce trends, and utilizing external tools and vendors
- Stay on top of key trends in the ever-changing world of email marketing
- BS Degree or similar college level education
- 2-4 years experience as a power user of a marketing automation platform
- Must have hands-on experience with Salesforce and a Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot is a plus)
- Relevant email marketing experience with an emphasis on customer segmentation in a test and learn environment
- Experience designing and implementing A/B multivariate tests
- Ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Data visualization and demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights and influence decision making
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.