Marketing Content Specialist
Amplicare is a fresh new brand, with a great history. This is an exciting time to join our growing team: We recently rebranded, and just launched several new products. The company was founded in 2012 with our first product, iMedicare. The seasonality of Medicare enrollment shaped the early sales for the company. Today, we have an expanded platform of year-round workflow automation tools that benefit our customers year-round. We are uniquely positioned for explosive growth over the next few years as we continue to refine our products and messaging.
The Content Strategist will work alongside the Marketing Manager and Chief Revenue Officer to expand our reach, awareness, and adoption in the industry. This position offers an opportunity to help in building our marketing department from the ground-up. This role involves setting up and owning various marketing channels, refreshing brand messaging, leading content implementation, performance measurement, and content optimization. In addition to creating content, this individual will be tasked with coordinating content strategies with third parties, strategic partners, and the other bright minds on the Amplicare team.
All of our solutions empower pharmacies, and their patients, to make better, informed healthcare decisions. If you’re interested in making a meaningful impact on the lives of the people we serve, we would love to hear from you.
- Collaborate on the development of the marketing strategy with other members of the marketing team to streamline brand-awareness and thought-leadership efforts.
- Create and coordinate our core marketing messages, and implement a detailed editorial calendar to deliver content effectively.
- Develop content including, but not limited to, website copy, social media posts, short and long form blog articles, newsletters, advertising copy, email campaigns, white-papers, infographics, video scripts, and slide presentations.
- Execute content strategies across relevant channels and lead in performance measurement, analytics, and optimization efforts.
- Brainstorm, develop, and implement content aimed at generating marketing qualified leads (MQLs), and converting MQLs into sales qualified leads (SQLs).
- Assist in orchestrating PR effort internally and with third parties.
- Proactively identify content marketing initiatives that will result in increased visibility and profitable growth.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (landing page/campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to optimize marketing strategies and tactics.
- Assist in conducting market and competitor research.
- 3+ years of marketing experience.
- Superior writing and editing abilities.
- Creative thinker, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Exemplary marketing communication skills.
- A cooperative, constructive team-player.
- Experience in content creation for: blogs, social media, thought-leadership campaigns, email marketing efforts, landing pages and website copy, search/print/display ads, voice-over scripts, corporate newsletters.
- Experience with MailChimp.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience with or an interest in learning: salesforce CRM, intercom, conducting webinars.
- Interest in healthcare and/or working at a tech startup.
- College BS or BA degree.
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4% of Salary)
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)
- Office Rooftop Terrace
- Office Dog
- Office Fish
$50K - $60K