Marketing Coordinator, Video at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support our growing video team and assist in planning and executing in-house video advertising campaigns. You are comfortable working with data and determining actionable next steps by working hands-on within our programmatic platforms and directly with partners. You will sit on the Media & Acquisition team, and collaborate across marketing, creative and analytics to deliver on both team and company goals.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York and reports to the Video Channel Lead.
- Assist with planning, forecasting, reporting and campaign management of large-scale video campaigns across several countries and channels (including TV, CTV & Online Video)
- Work closely with the Media Strategist to establish goals and KPIs across all aspects of the consumer journey including; brand awareness, consideration and conversion
- Provide weekly pacing reports keeping key stakeholders aware of performance trends and budget shifts
- Create audience segments based on marketing targets, strategic goals and internal data
- Implement creative trafficking & tags
- Collaborate with finance on month-end actualization & invoicing process
- Recommend strategies and tactics for scaling and optimizing our video program
- Maintain knowledge of the digital and programmatic landscape, offerings and relevant ad technology
- 1+ year experience in a marketing internship or full time marketing role
- You have a natural affinity for research, numbers, and analysis
- Desire to grow within the Media & Acquisition space
- Experience working in programmatic media buying platforms like Google is a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.