Marketing Coordinator at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
Prove is looking for an organized and conscientious marketing coordinator to join our rapidly growing Marketing team! This special person is a resourceful, solution-oriented professional who can quickly switch gears between everything from crafting buyer personas to writing blog posts to approving swag designs. We’re looking for someone who has a passion for telling Prove’s story across web, social, our blog, video and more. This Jack or Jill-of-all-trades will have a natural knack for catering to our customer and speaking their language as well as a masterful command of the English language.
What You Are Accountable For:
- Staying on top of industry trends and researching buzzworthy topics that our audience will be interested in
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Brainstorming ideas about new forms of content such as quizzes, guides, infographics, animations, and videos
- Gathering and analyzing buyer behavior data and building out buyer personas
- Planning and managing trade shows, conferences, events and meetings by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed
- Partnering with Customer Success team to uncover exciting customer stories and translate them into case studies, blog posts, and other assets
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to Marketing leadership
- Collaborating closely with our Product team as well as the CEO and other executives
- Pitching in with other Marketing team initiatives such as campaigns
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership.
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What We Require:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications, or a related field
- 1 to 2 years experience (preferably for a technology company)
- Masterful command of the English language
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Promoting, maintaining and enhancing our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Exhibiting a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
- If you can distill complex technical concepts into graspable and interesting copy
- If you have an understanding of search engine optimization and customer lifecycle marketing
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description